Oak Glen RV Park is located in Chandler, Oklahoma, the heart of Oklahoma’s Frontier Country. Chandler’s main street is a continuation of Historic Route 66 that crosses the United States.
- Bell Cow Lake & Equestrian Trails, Chandler
- Museum of Pioneer History
- Route 66 Interpretive Center, Chandler Armory
- Seaba Stations Motorcycle Museum
- Chandler Golf Course, 9 Hole
- Old Conoco Station, You will want to see this!
- Casinos- Iowa Tribe in Chandler & Sac & Fox in Stroud
- Stableridge Winerys, Sparks Vineyard & Winery
Chandler’s main street also affords several shopping opportunities, diners and fast food options.